YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A

Go Back   YourMicro.com Forums > MegaTech Propulse > Propulse Parts and Hop-Ups

Old 09-18-2007, 09:18 PM

running the hs-55 servo on a propulse

i have not tried this yet, but according to atomicmods.com, the hs-55 servo is a drop in when you use the team losi losb1226 servo saver... i will see if i can pick these parts up next time im at the lhs (which is an hour away ) if anyone tries this before i do, let me know how it works!

babetta
Old 09-18-2007, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by babetta80 View Post
i have not tried this yet, but according to atomicmods.com, the hs-55 servo is a drop in when you use the team losi losb1226 servo saver... i will see if i can pick these parts up next time im at the lhs (which is an hour away ) if anyone tries this before i do, let me know how it works!

babetta
Didn't someone else on this forum get a non MegaTech/Radioshack servo? I remember they said it fit perfectly.

If your LHS is an hour away, wouldn't it jut be a HS? 1 hour away isn't really local lol.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian144 View Post
Didn't someone else on this forum get a non MegaTech/Radioshack servo? I remember they said it fit perfectly.
Not all non-Megatech servo's are the same. Not all Hi-Tec (e.g. HS-55)servos are the same. He named this servo by it's specific model number. Noone else has mentioned that they tried an HS-55 on this board. (Did you happen to notice Babetta80's signature?)
It's obvious you have no experience with Hobby-Grade equipment. I would ask you to refrain from comments like this. Better yet, just refrain from commenting at all.

Quote:
If your LHS is an hour away, wouldn't it jut be a HS? 1 hour away isn't really local lol.
This is just a smart-a$$ comment that is unecessary.
"Local" is relative to your area setting.. Rural, urban or suburban. Please keep your immature comments to yourself.

Last edited by BloodyBastard; 09-19-2007 at 12:45 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to Erock 808
Quote:

I've been viewing the forums and monitoring your posts for some time now, and enough is enough!!! I'm now finally going to speak my mind about it!

This is a place for people to get help with questions pertaining to their R/C vehicles. It's also a place for people who take pride in their vehicles, and what they have done to it; who at times, may post some pictures for our fellow members to see. We are all here to help each other, not to bash each other. So as my fellow forum member BloodyBastard mentioned, smart-a$$ comments are unecessary!!!

Please do us all a favor. Don't come here just to post nonsense, or put down a fellow forum member. Keep your uneccessary comments to yourself. We gladly welcome any and all people to join the forums and take part, but please be mature about it. I am in no way saying that you are not welcomed here. I am just simpley asking that you refrain from unecessary comments.

Thank you very much!
Erock 808
Proud owner of three Pro-Pulse T100's
Old 09-19-2007, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBastard View Post
Not all non-Megatech servo's are the same. Not all Hi-Tec (e.g. HS-55)servos are the same. He named this servo by it's specific model number. Noone else has mentioned that they tried an HS-55 on this board. (Did you happen to notice Babetta80's signature?)
It's obvious you have no experience with Hobby-Grade equipment. I would ask you to refrain from comments like this. Better yet, just refrain from commenting at all.
I never said that all non- Megatech servos were the same. I'm just saying that I recall someone put in an aftermarket servo in their pro pulse and that it fit well.

I found the topic when searching for it, however the guy had to do some work to it, it wasn't a direct-drop in. Maybe it was on another forum. I don't really remember, but I'll keep searching for it.

I know that I have no experience with Hobby-Grade equipment except for driving a Nitro truck for a few minutes. However I do know enough to know that there are different models or servos and different makers of servos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBastard View Post
This is just a smart-a$$ comment that is unecessary.
"Local" is relative to your area setting.. Rural, urban or suburban. Please keep your immature comments to yourself.
Jeez... it was just a joke. Most other forums (Test Drive Unlimited forum, Xbox Forum, Playstation Forum, Forzaworld.net, Xmods RC board on EZ boards, and G35Driver (my mom has an 07 G35x sedan) that I am on would just say 'lol' or something. Sorry, I guess I'm just used to that.
Old 09-19-2007, 06:56 AM

Quote:
I never said that all non- Megatech servos were the same. I'm just saying that I recall someone put in an aftermarket servo in their pro pulse and that it fit well...
What is the point of posting the obvious? You are posting comments that hold no technical merit. Did it really help?.. No

Quote:
Jeez... it was just a joke. Most other forums .. blah, blah, blah.. would just say 'lol' or something. Sorry, I guess I'm just used to that.
I took it as ridicule. Did it have technical merit? Did it answer the author's question?..No.

You do not even own a Propulse yet you have posted more frequently than those that do. Your posts are nothing but clutter and now causing more useless responses. You have much to learn..

Shut up and read.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
this is a great forum to belong too, since this was my very first micro forum......now lets get on with it, canadian has been dealt with and is banned for 7 days.
Spektrumized
Old 09-19-2007, 07:52 PM

I tried a hs 55 the saver didnt fit but i had stripped the second gear in the stock servo and the hs55 gear was a direct fit.the final output gear is the only diff that i saw

http://www.myspace.com/schiera
Old 09-19-2007, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor14ed View Post
I tried a hs 55 the saver didnt fit but i had stripped the second gear in the stock servo and the hs55 gear was a direct fit.the final output gear is the only diff that i saw
So did you take the second gear out of the HS-55 and put it in the stock servo saver, or did you take the final output gear from the stock servo and put it in the HS-55? I'm curious to know. Maybe something I'd look into doing myself!
Old 09-19-2007, 08:10 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
Well if you check your lhs im sure you can just get the gear sets for the servo..........

http://www.hitecrcd.com/accessories/...Servo+Gear+Set
Spektrumized
Old 09-19-2007, 08:30 PM

yeah... but its cheaper to put a servo saver on it...
Old 09-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Yes, yes i know....lol.....just putting it out there just in case members would like to get the gear set instead of buying a new servo.
Spektrumized
Old 09-19-2007, 08:42 PM

the output on the stock servo is larger the saver dosnt fit a hs55 and the output gears dont fit the case but the other gears in the servos are the same

http://www.myspace.com/schiera
Old 09-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor14ed View Post
the output on the stock servo is larger the saver dosnt fit a hs55 and the output gears dont fit the case but the other gears in the servos are the same
Oh, okay! Thanks for the info. I guess I'll scrap the idea of running an HS-55 with a stock Pro-Pulse output gear.

Last edited by Erock 808; 09-19-2007 at 09:23 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 08:56 PM

well, i went to one lhs today, he didn't have the losi servo saver, or the hs-55 servo i just bought some body clips, and a complete screw set for the losi, which is pretty much the same as the pro pulse. anyway, im sick of waiting for stuff to ship, so its probably going to be a week before i can get these things and try it out... i thought i saw a 9g servo that was the same as the megatech at the lhs today, but eh side fins were rounded on one side and too thick. oh well hopefully hs-56 will hold up without a servo saver...