YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 09-16-2007, 10:22 AM

ProPulse forum suggestions.

Feel free to add any suggestions that you want in here.

I just thought that we could add a couple of things to this site to make it easier to use.

For starters, you should rename Radioshack Propulse to Megatech MegaPro/Radioshack Propulse. Then inside, instead of just having Propulse discussion, you could also have a MegaPro/Propulse Gallery, as well as a troubleshooting board, a do-it-yourself board, a performance board, a handling board, a durability board, and finally a traction board.

Just my $0.02
Old 09-17-2007, 07:48 AM

I agree with Canadian144 overall that this section's name should be changed to reflect that it is no longer sourced by RadioShaft, as well as having a few more sub-sections. Although, perhaps not so many sub-sections.

There should be:

- General Discussion; News, events and such.

- Technical Discussion; Electronics/Mechanical problems, upgrades and custom modifications.

(and last but not least)
- The Gallery; Pics, pics, and more Pics!

This should hopefully at least slowdown the amount of off-topic straying within threads as well as provide a way to easily locate specific information/threads.

cheers

Last edited by BloodyBastard; 09-17-2007 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-17-2007, 08:25 AM

Hopefully the mods will do something soon.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to alfred Send a message via MSN to alfred Send a message via Yahoo to alfred
When the pp came into the scene there was not a lot of hype on it on the boards......but i will see what i can do though.
Spektrumized
Old 09-17-2007, 04:41 PM

Ok, thanks Alfred.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred View Post
When the pp came into the scene there was not a lot of hype on it on the boards......but i will see what i can do though.
You should at least be able to convince the powers that be to change the title of the section if nothing else.But quite honestly, this has been the most active section of all the boards in the last month or so. I think it warrants some attention.

Also, a lot of useful technical information keeps getting buried within other off-topic chatter causing some repeat questions and issues to be brought up.
I would like to also suggest to all the members participating on this board to make new threads for specific questions to seperate issues so that they can be titled appropriately and noticed/found by anyone else seeking answers to the very same issues.

Thanks

Last edited by BloodyBastard; 09-17-2007 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBastard View Post
You should at least be able to convince the powers that be to change the title of the section if nothing else.But quite honestly, this has been the most active section of all the boards in the last month or so. I think it warrants some attention.
Even people who don't own one yet are posting here, and it's the sole reason that that person may have joined the site (jee, who could it be?)
Old 09-17-2007, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian144 View Post
Even people who don't own one yet are posting here, and it's the sole reason that that person may have joined the site (jee, who could it be?)
Another reason to keep the chatter down.. for the benefit of those trying to decide if they want to be propulse owners or not.

This is a forum, not a chatroom. This why we need a General Discussion section so people can 'chat' on non-technical stuff and have a 'technical' section where important info can be posted and easily be found.

Thanks again
Old 09-17-2007, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Another reason to keep the chatter down.. for the benefit of those trying to decide if they want to be propulse owners or not.

This is a forum, not a chatroom. This why we need a General Discussion section so people can 'chat' on non-technical stuff and have a 'technical' section where important info can be posted and easily be found.

Thanks again
And the technical section is where people can post new mods, problems, whatever, and people like me (until I get my PP) who are inquiring about other things could post in General Discussion.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:01 AM

Quote:
And the technical section is where people can post new mods, problems, whatever, and people like me (until I get my PP) who are inquiring about other things could post in General Discussion.
Dude, you are either a Parrot or just like to post endlessly because you just repeated what I said only worded differently.

Sorry to come off a bit cruel, but after all.. I Am the BloodyBastard..
Old 09-18-2007, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Dude, you are either a Parrot or just like to post endlessly because you just repeated what I said only worded differently.

Sorry to come off a bit cruel, but after all.. I Am the BloodyBastard..
Just tryin' to get my post count up I guess, lol
Old 09-18-2007, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Just tryin' to get my post count up I guess, lol
That, is a waste of everyone's time.