YourMicro.com - HPI Micro RS4, Losi Mini-T, XRay M18, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts, Mini-LST Hop-Ups, Mini-LST Parts, Kyosho, Atomic, 3Racing, Country Alloy Works, Castle Creations, Trinity, Intellect, United RC, Battery Packs, 2/3A
Old 11-18-2003, 03:01 AM
Jedi Micro Master

Send a message via ICQ to Ace RC Send a message via AIM to Ace RC Send a message via Yahoo to Ace RC
Try NOT ro type in caps
-hard to read
- seems like you are yelling

ACE
Old 11-20-2003, 07:19 PM
Micro Master

Thumbs up 2G2MAGICSTRATUS

2G2MAGICSTRATUS Great seller. the item arrived very well packaged and lightning fast. Already installed on the car and it ran flawlessly. Thanks for a super smooth transaction. I would do bussines with you any day of the week and twice on sundays!
Old 11-20-2003, 07:51 PM
Micro Master

Thumbs up pro3racer774

pro3racer774 is great to deal with. We traded some R/C cars and by mistake I did not remove the full size high torque servos($$) that were installed. He got em back to me no questions asked shipped very well and with some extra parts that he forgot to send the first time that I did not even know about. It goes to show how honest this guy is. Feel free to trade/sell/buy to/with pro3racer774, u wont be disappointed!
Old 11-20-2003, 08:17 PM

That is too bad about Justinalamode.

I know him and he is a good kid. I am sure that you will be able to resolve these matters.

Have a good one.

"For Every Action There Is An Equal And Opposite Reaction."
Old 11-20-2003, 08:23 PM

Have you been speaking with Justin? He has been selling many products lately without any issue.

"For Every Action There Is An Equal And Opposite Reaction."
Old 11-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Micro Novice

Send a message via AIM to RCMits
ive talked to the kid too in the past and he seems on the up and up. how odd... didnt seem like the type. usually the "scammer" types dont talk.. they hide with fake addresses.. or send to po boxes.. and dont give out their tel numbers.

i hope this gets resolved... he really seems like a nice kid.

(i may be new to yourmicro.. but im not new to the hobby or trading in the r/c market)

oh and not to be on anyones side.. he is a high school student so i am sure he's not home during the day...

Last edited by RCMits; 11-20-2003 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-20-2003, 08:44 PM
im RICK JAMES BYTCH!!!!!

GET EM' eltorito is the easiest guy to deal with ....why would one of you kiddies try to scam him for 22-23 bucks?
Old 11-20-2003, 09:22 PM
I Like Marshmellows

Send a message via AIM to g12314 Send a message via Yahoo to g12314
Thumbs up

Nothing but praise for Pipeous. Bought a XXL from him and have no complaints. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Jimmy
1/18 - M18 Stock & Mini-T #1 Stock & Mini-T #2 MOD & 3500lm in progress
1/12 - 12L3
1/10 - NTC3 & TC3 & WarpSpeed TC3 & Electric OB4 (retired)
1/8 - Savage & Hyper 7 pro
1:1 - 69 Mustang - 95 Vette - 03 Tundra
Old 11-20-2003, 09:32 PM
Integrity..."live by it"

I too have had some problems with Justin. He sold me a car under the conditions that it was RTR and everything was in new condition. With some GH Shocks. The car arrived and the ESC was DOA and the shocks were not included and the car had some severe abuse done to it. I contacted Justin immediately and he said he would send the shocks immediately and never did explain the abuse to the car or the ESC.

Here is a quote from one of his emails:

"I don't have an esc to replace that, besides it is
working. Send it to HPI to have it fixed, I haven't
used it.

All sales are final."

Since he stated he never used it then how can he sell it stating everything is in new condition.

Well, through emails I was getting no where, so I contacted some friends and they tracked down his address and his phone number.

I called Justin and he digruntly agreed to refund me $25 to my Paypal account for the DOA ESC, which he did, but the missing tree parts and the GH shocks were never sent. That was over a month ago. I just chalked the situation up to a immature kid, but unfortunately, this seems to be an ongoing problem with this Kid.

His paypal account (which is actually his moms) already has been noted by my complaint.

Good luck,
Contact me with more questions

B
Old 11-20-2003, 09:48 PM
Micro Master

Thanks for his phone number!

Be-Jammin, thanks for the info. I will be calling his house and hopefully I'll talk to one of his parents since dealing with irresponsible minors is a total waste of time. If anyone else ever has problems with justinalamode email me cause I will save his phone number and address for just such a case.

Justin, I am getting closer.
Old 11-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Integrity..."live by it"

Not a problem at all. I should have posted my problems earlier, but I wanted to give Justin the benefit of the doubt, that it was a fluke incident.

Semper Fi,

B
Old 11-20-2003, 10:10 PM
edomalanitsuj

Send a message via AIM to justinalamode
first of all-

be-jammin, i willingly refunded your $25 in good honor. and don't misinterpret my words when i told you it was like new, not box stock brand new.

jdeltorito, i am still in school and i cannot be on your emails as soon as you send them. i found the replacement servo mount but i guess you just couldn't wait a few hours? whatever.

flame me all you guys want
Old 11-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Integrity..."live by it"

Okay all is good, (even though most interpet new as "working")

So with that being said, when are the rest of the tree-parts and GH shocks being sent? Like I stated in previous emails, once I receive the agreed upon parts I will send back the defective ESC.

B
Old 11-20-2003, 10:29 PM
Micro Master

If u send that servo mount then we are in the clear. As soon as I get then the paypal complaint gets dropped. I am a man of my word. I dont play around when it comes down to bussines. You make sure you ship that servo mount tomorrow first thing. And when I get it next week the you wont hear from me again.

Or u can try and be thick headed and just wait for my phone call to your parents. Either way it is on you. The ball is on your side of the court.

Respond here your course of action for every to see or send me an email so I have prrof of what you promise to do.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:34 PM
edomalanitsuj

Send a message via AIM to justinalamode
well eltorito

i dont understand why you couldn't just wait a few hours. i told you i would take care of it didn't i? but no, you were too anxious and just couldn't wait.

and what is this about not responding to your emails? i have responded to almost all of them. for the few i didn't it was because i talked to you on AIM.

you just need to chill